Wednesday, November 2, 2011

To Humbar or not to Humbar

The Humbar IV armoured car

With my latest army list I had a couple extra points that I couldn't spend on anything but a piat and a couple of .50 Cals for my universal carrier Recce platoon.  This brought the price up to 115 pts.  Which is also the cost for a platoon of Humbar IV armoured cars.  I'm not sure if I want to make the switch as tracked vehicles are awesome all the time, but wheels can be better (but only on roads).  The guns on the Humbar are better (37mm cannon, same as Stuart tanks).   I'm open to suggestions, perhaps I'll have to play test with them a little and see what I like better.

MkI Carrier of the Hastings & Prince Edward Regiment (1CID) carries a section of infantry at Nissoria, Italy, Jul43

No comments:

Post a Comment