Friday, November 4, 2011

Tank Man!

Matt Varnish from the Table Top Tacticians is very big on creating a historically accurate force and he is taking his Brits from the Desert up into Italy for Late war, so he asked about markings.  One of the other guys Rob gave us this website Tank Man.  Take a look at his pictures, I've only grabbed a few WWII ones to share.


Achilles (M10 with 17 pdr gun) used by the Brits
 Jeep used by the LRDP and SAS during the war in the desert



M18 Tank Destroyer!

 
T34/85

I'm working on some mortars for my Brits in order to get ready for Battle Cry in Petawawa later this month.  I should have them done in the next couple of days and will post pictures.  Hopefully I'll get a couple more games in before the tournament.  If so I'll try and make AARs from them.

1 comment: